What kind of town would you find fun?
What is the shape of the roads? The shape of the building? What kind of functions are necessary?
Without being stuck in the real world, children freely imagine their ideal town/city, and will use large materials such as cardboard, clay, paper and cloth to make big models that express their ideal city.
The target site for consideration is the city’s in the Kaihin Makuhari area.
What kind of city would you like there to be in the future of Kaihin Makuhari?
This is not only an opportunity for children to think about their own lives from a higher perspective, but the ideas of the children may give new feelings and ideas to adults.
|Lecturer：||NISHICHIBA KOSAKUSHITSU ( http://nishichibakosakushitsu.com/ )|
|Fee:||1,500 JYP person/each session|
|Date:||January 19th (Saturday) 10:00-12:30AM, 14:00-16:30PM|
|Ages:||3rd grade-6th grade|
|Capacity:||25 people each session|
- Advance reservation, first come first served basis.
- Registration Period: December 20th (Thursday) 17:00- January 16th (Wednesday)
- If it reaches capacity, reception will be closed before the deadline.
- You are able to apply for 3 people per application.
- Credit card payment is accepted.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation after application, please contact the secretarial.
METACITY secretariat in Makuhari Messe, Inc